|If you plan to upgrade your workshop into an Authorized Service Center, this should guarantee plenty of work and a secure future. Setting up from scratch as an Authorized Service Center is not an easy job. Your workshop need to meet the manufacturers’ requirement first before they can appoint your company as an Authorized Service Center.|
• Good track record – Manufacturer expect a company to have a good track record in the trade and have been around for a long time.
• Accessibility – Easy for a manufacturer to deliver products to you for repair besides it save time.
• Space – A company must have enough space to store their product. A light industrial unit will be
fine for them.
• Security – An alarm system is essential, door and windows must be protected so they are difficult to
force. Any break in will cause you to lose business.
• Reception Area – A proper reception area, neat and tidy workshop will reflect on them as well. First
impression count a lot.
• Tools and Test Equipment – The variety of tools and test equipment available will be taken into
account. An oscilloscope, frequency counter, SMD rework station is a certain requirement. The work bench should be of decent size and comes with a fluorescent lighting.
• Employee – There must be enough of employee to cope up with the work of repair.
Prolong or continuous delay of repair will make them to reconsider of changing to another service center.
To run an Authorized Service Center needs total dedication, but it will bring you into contact with a lot of people, some of who can be quite influential. It can also widen the product range that comes your way
About the Author
Jestine Yong is a electronic repairer and a writer. For more repair information, please visit http://www.noahtec.com
Why Pay For Credit Repair Services - Do It Yourself
Advertisements for credit repair services are everywhere, but what do you get when you purchase one of these services. Actually you get very little and possibly nothing because according to consumer reports many of these offers are scams. Many...
Don't Fall Victim To Credit Repair Scams
If you suffer from poor credit, you've probably seen
advertisements for credit repair services. Many ads for credit
repair services claim to be able to remove bankruptcies, create
new credit identities, and even erase bad credit.
Avoiding Credit Repair Scams
Credit repair can take time... especially if you have poor
credit and don't really have the time that you need to repair
it. Unfortunately, many criminals and con artists know that
credit repair is much needed and often time consuming and...
Repairing your credit
We live in a consumer society where it seems like more attention is paid to your credit record than to your criminal background. Credit has been elevated to a position where it permeates every factor of a person’s life and has even crossed over...
Choose Your Credit Repair Company With Caution
Almost everyone has some kind of debt. Most people have credit cards, student loans, a mortgage, or car payments. Your timeliness in paying off these loans make up your credit history, something that people usually don’t think about until it’s too...